Campus Life Channel
College offices and student organizations can submit slides and videos to be displayed on campus monitors.
New System Launched in January of 2020
Ursinus College has partnered with OrcaTV to provide the brand new Campus Life Channel - a dynamic presentation of campus advertisements and promotional content. College departments and student organizations can continue to submit slides and videos to be displayed on campus monitors. Please note: the submission process has changed, as well as the slide dimensions and options.2020欧洲杯新网址 Please read below or visit .
The new Campus Life Channel has 2 options for slide locations, Main Panel Ads and Side Panel Ads. Each have specs and requirements:
Main Panel Ads
Size: 10.5” x 7” or 900px by 600px
Side Panel Ads are currently unavailable for submission
You may choose to create your own ad following the guidelines outlined in the link above OR you may choose one of our pre-sized and designed templates. Click on the template thumbnail below and open the ppt. template. When you are done making it your own, save as a .jpg and submit using submit your slide link above.
|Main Panel Ad Templates 10.5” x 7”|
Key Design Guidelines
Please note these guidelines when preparing slides.
- Submit your slide at least 5 business days before it needs to start running.
- Keep it short. Keep it simple. Keep it sweet! When making content, less can be more. Remember that the information in an ad is more important than fancy animations and graphics. Be careful not to include too many elements.
- Make sure your text is large enough to be visible. Headings should be between 60 and 90 points, with other text between 34 and 60 points.
- Make sure the contrast between the text and background is clear. Avoid complex background images behind text. Dark text on a light background tends to be the most legible.
- Avoid copyrighted images. Tips on Image selection for slides.
- ONE strong large image is preferable. Multiple clip art images tends to crowd and weaken the slide content.
- Avoid using multiple fonts. A strong sans serif font such as Verdana or Arial is best.
- Proofread your slide for spelling, grammar and accuracy before submitting.
The slides can be viewed on the campus cable system on channel 49.1 (high definition) and channel 48 (standard).